Thursday, February 12, 2015

Pinterest Inspired Valentine’s Day Outfits, Hair & Makeup!




Ahh… Valentine’s Day. Some of us have a love hate relationship with this holiday but me, I would be lying if I said so. I have always looked forward to this holiday and get so happy and giddy when I walk by the Valentine’s Day aisles in the stores. What can I say? I have always been a true romantic. Due to my Valentine obsession, I bring for you, Pinterest Inspired Valentine’s Day Outifts, Hair & Makeup!


Pinterest is another obsession of mine lately and I am really proud of my Valentine’s Day pins. So, I thought I would share with you my favorite Valentine’s Day Pins! You can check out my Valentine’s Day board to see all my pins.

Ahh… el día de San Valentín. Unos de nosotros tenemos una relación de amor y odio con este dia festivo pero para mi, decir esto sería una mentira. Siempre me ha gustado este día y me pongo muy feliz y emocionada cuando paso por los pasillos de San Valentín en las tiendas. ¿Que les puedo decir? Yo siempre he sido una verdader romantica. Mi obsesión de San Valentín, les trae, ¡Moda, Peinados y Maquillaje inspirado por Pinterest para el dia de San Valentín!

Pinterest es otra obsesión mía y estoy bien orgullosa de mis pins de San Valentín. Entonces, voy a compartir con ustedes mis favoritos pins de ¡San Valentín! Puedes ver todos mis pins en mi board de Valentine’s Day.


Red Is The Name

Yes! You read right, red is the must have color, even a small bit of red. But you must wear red on Valentine's day! (It  is good luck, I would think) My favorite outfits from Pinterest are the ones that feature some red like a red dresses or a red skirt. Here are some fancy and casual Valentine’s outfits, featuring red.

¡Sí! Lo leistes bien, rojo es el color que se debe usar, hasta sí solo usas poquito. ¡Pero debes de usar rojo en el día de San Valentín! (Es buena suerte, yo pienso) Mis favoritos outfits de Pinterest son los que tiene rojo como un vestido o falda roja. Aquí hay unos outfits elegantes y otros más informales.









Hearts Are The Shape

On the day of love, why not wear hearts? I think the dresses with heart cutouts are so cute for a casual Valentine’s Day date. I also found myself pinning lots of outfits with tights. They are perfect for cold weather or… just because!

En el día de amor, ¿porque no ponerte corazones? Los vestidos con corazones recortados se me hacen muy adorables para un San Valentín informal. Tambien me encontre pinning muchos outfits con medias. Son perfectos para el clima frío o… ¡solo porque sí!








Hair bows and ponytails!

For Valentine's Day hair, I think bows are really cute! No matter if you wear your hair in a ponytail or loose.

Para peinados de San Valentín, ¡creo que moños son muy lindos! No importa cómo llevas tu cabello, en colita o suelto.







Makeup for any Valentine’s Day date!

I’m really undecided on what makeup look to use for Valentine’s day! But here are a few pins of makeup that I really liked. It ranges from natural to dark smokey eyes.

¡No me puedo decidir en un maquillaje par el día de San Valentín! Pero aquí hay unos pins de maquillajes que me gustaron mucho. Hay unos naturales y otros de ojos oscuros.







Love Is The Game

Although on Valentine’s Day many of us focus only on love, and then only on couples, it is really about all forms of love and friendship. The love of your family and your friends. So make plans on Valentine’s Day with someone or many special people in your life!

Aunque en San Valentín, muchos de nosotros nos enfocamos en el amor, y solo en el amor entre parejas, en verdad este día es sobre todo tipo de amor y amistad. El amor de tu family y amigos. Por esto pasa el dia de San Valentín ¡con alguien o muchas personas especiales de tu vida!

What are your Valentine’s Day plans? ¿Que vas hacer en el día de San Valentín?

Thank you for reading and commenting! ¡Gracias por leer y comentar!
Love,
Perla Sanchez

YouTube Polyvore/ Tumblr/ Instagram/ Pinterest @perlasancheza Twitter If you follow me on twitter, tweet me so I know to follow you back! :D
  

No comments:

Post a Comment