Saturday, December 13, 2014

3 Winter Coats To Try!


Winter Coats Wish List!





Hello everybody! Today’s post is all about winter coats. Like with lipstick, I get in a coat rut every winter, sticking to one coat for days. To offset this, I decided to play around on Polyvore and look for more winter coats to try. Here are three of my favorites for this winter season! Each one has a unique feeling to it and can be worn dressed up or down.

Hola! Hoy les traigo un post sobre abrigos para el invierno. Como con pintalabios, siempre uso solo un abrigo por días sin parar. Para cambiar esta costumbre, decidí ir en Polyvore y buscar más abrigos que pueda usar este invierno. ¡Aqui les tengo mis tres favoritos para esta temporada! Cada uno tiene su propia cosa que los hace único y pueden ser usados para una ocasión festiva o dia regular.



Parka Outfit Ideas!



1. Parka

I love parkas! They give off an edy, cool, urban and slightly military vibe. I think this casual coat is perfect for work and nights out. How would I style it? With skirts and dresses made of feminine fabrics. These include lace, silk, sequined and anything glittery. And because it is winter, my shoes of choice are boots! (with tights of course!)

¡Adoro anorkas! Este abrigo es chido, urbano y un poco militar. Creo que este abrigo informal es perfecto para el trabajo y para después del trabajo. ¿Con que me lo pondría? Con faldas y vestidos que tengan fábricas femeninas. Estos incluyen encaje, seda, y cualquier fábrica con brillo. Y porque es el invierno, ¡me pondría botas! (¡con medias, por supuesto!)

Duffel Coat Outfit Ideas!




2. Duffle coat

Since last year I have been falling for the duffle coat! This coat is chic and polished. It is perfect for a day when you're feeling less than awesome and need to look polished, or for fancy holiday parties. I would wear this coat with skinny jeans and wouldn’t you know it… boots!

Desde el año pasado me he estado enamorado con el abrigo de lana! Este abrigo es elegante y refinado. Es perfecto para los días cuando no te sientes tan bien y necesitas que mirarte presentable, o para una fiesta. Yo me pondría este abrigo con skinny jeans y, ya lo sabes…. botas!

Petticoat Outfit Ideas




3. Peacoat

This peacoat is the classic coat, and well worth the title! It is perfect for any occasion, whether it be work, a night out or a formal event. I would wear this coat with a dress or skinny jeans. My shoe of choice would depend on the occasion. For a casual look with a dress or jeans, I would wear combat boots. If a fancier look is needed then I’d wear a dress and heels.

¡El peacoat es el abrigo clásico, y bien se merece este título! Es el abrigo perfecto para cualquier ocasion, sera trabajo o un evento formal. Yo me pondría un vestido o skinny jeans con este abrigo. Mis zapatos dependen en la ocasión. Para un look informal con vestido o jeans, me pondría botas de combate. Si necesito verme más elegante, entonces me pondría vestido y zapatillas.

What is your favorite winter coat? ¿Cual es tu favorito abrigo para el invierno?


Announcement! ¡Anuncio!



Thank you for reading and commenting! Gracias por leer y comentar!

Love,
Perla Sanchez

#follow4follow on all social media! :D Twitter: @perlasancheza

No comments:

Post a Comment